These days it has become necessary to execute the performance test at low cost. This blog details about the how to setup “On-Demand & low cost” Performance test rig on Azure and execute performance test with it.
Primarily, to setup the on-demand performance test rig below are the prerequisites
- JMeter scripts needs to be check-in to GIT Repo and keep it updated
- Azure Subscriptions with the Resource Group created in which the on-demand test rig will be created.
- Azure container Registry (ACR) – The JMeter docker image will be stored here
- JMeter plugin Reference: https://github.com/adrianmo/jmeter-backend-azure
Azure CLI Command must include the following:
- Azure container Registry with JMeter Image Path
- Region in which the Container need to be spin up
- CPU, need for the load test execution
- Memory in GB, needed for the test execution
- GIT Repo Mount Path
How does it work?
There will be more posts to come on this topic, until then stay tuned and stay safe!!!