Associate Referral Program – Senior UX Designer
Work Location(s): Chennai
Reports to: Product Development Director
Department: Global Product & Technology
What you’ll do:
• Demonstrate insight-based design.
• Create complex data visualization, UX solutions and information design.
• Work on mapping workflows, user journeys and communicating design intent.
• Create producing wireframes and prototypes and understand agile methods.
• Constantly think of features & designs that better the life of our users.
• Collaborate with development and product management team members to identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
Qualifications you’ll need:
Education: Bachelor’s degree (Mandatory) preferably in Computer Science or Information technology.
Minimum 4+ years UX Design experience.
Experience in any of the software skills in Sketch, In Vision, Axure is mandatory
Highly proficient in user journey mapping, information architecture and communicating user flows to stakeholders
Experience in a cross functional UX team, working with researchers and visual designers.
Please forward it to whom you think would be helpful.